I clicked on "after the epiphany" only because on the epiphany was not an option. I always take the tree down ON January 4. When I was a kid, we would all go to church together that morning or evening (depending on what day of the week it fell) and then we would take the tree down together afterwards.
2 comments:
Go under "Gadgets" on blogger layout, and you can make a poll to put right here on your blog.
I said "After Epihpany" since that's when I would take mine down if I put one up.
I clicked on "after the epiphany" only because on the epiphany was not an option. I always take the tree down ON January 4.
When I was a kid, we would all go to church together that morning or evening (depending on what day of the week it fell) and then we would take the tree down together afterwards.
Post a Comment